Thursday, September 4, 2014

Another day, another hospital

I went in for my iron iv infusion and ended up in the er. They wouldnt give me my infusion because of my abdominal pain and bronchitis.  Like all of us with crohn's, we know it acts up when we get sick on any way. Little did I know, my lungs are in good shape. My small intestine is not.

My Crohn's has always been in my large intestine,  never entering my small intestine whatsoever.  A CT scan a few months ago indicated some inflammation in my ileum.  However, it was not mentioned in the endoscopy and colonoscopy I had immediately following so I thought no more of it. After my ct scan tonight,  it showed it has worsened.  In other words, theyre suspecting my Crohn's has spread. Fortunately,  we are catching it in time I think. The doctor looked worried, but he's just the ER doctor, not my GI.  But I do have to immediately see my GI for a course of treatment.  I dont know what it will be yet.

I went in for iron, I get more inflammation lol such is my life! 

Im honestly not worried it's anything bad, and my Crohn's is actually still in remission but with my past, there's a bit of anxiety that it's more or going to be more. But it's in God's hands now and all i can do is get my game plan and go!

Say a prayer and if each of you do, I know its going to be A okay! :)

Have a wonderful day world!

Keeping you posted!

Jenn