Monday, February 9, 2015

Back to ER, Round 3 of Stricture

Ended up coming back to the ER. I haven't eaten in days. I have no appetite at all and im nauseous.  I forced myself to eat a little soft food but couldnt keep it down. The pain is just as bad too. I came to the ER around 830pm and its 130am now and I JUST got meds and an iv.  And then I waited this entire time for the dr to not even bother doing a ct scan or xray,  only blood work and thats pointless considering my labs have been looking great this entire time but I still had a small bowel obstruction!  This is why I didn't want to come back to begin with. Theres always a chance I get a dr who doesnt take anything seriously. I have a GI appointment Thursday so looks like im going to be waiting to find out more.  On a lighter note, I had a hot nurse lol.

Waiting to be discharged now. Praying it'll happen quickly!