Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring is here and Im dying to get out and enjoy it

Been feeling sick the last few days. Nausea. can barely hold food down. But i think there's just aminor bug going around so... Plus my white count is only 2.1 right now  and my hemoglobin has dropped to 9.9 again. Which isn't too bad for me but still low.Also my hair has stopped growing. I only shave like once every couple of weeks and its still just stubble. Plus my eyelashes are breaking again too. Just like after chemotherapy. Does anyone know what could be happening?? I told my GI, my PCP, Dr Burt and my ob gyn but none of them have checked any of my hormone levels or anything. I mean i don't mind it but it not normal so of course it concerns me. I asked my gyno to check my hormones so see if Im experiencing early menopause from the chemo but he said We could check now but lets wait a year or two! Im like what!? Im 26! Its time for me to know if Im able to have kids!! So needless to say Im seeing a new dr. Plus come to find out, my mom saw him too and he's known for not taking patient concerns seriously and missing things. Wish i knew this prior to my visit! Like i need extra bills! Lol