Friday, October 24, 2014

Sick

I went to the ER last night because I was in excruciating pain, head was killing me, vomiting,  and bad diarrhea.  I was there for 5 hrs and all they did was blood work, even though I told them about the white blood cells in my stool. Smh. They didnt help control anything or try to help me with why it was so bad. Nothing.  Very annoying. It took 2hrs to see a doctor and I saw him for 30 seconds and never again. That annoys me. I watched doctors go in and out of other rooms with older people. Not that I want all the attention, definitely not, but for once id like to get a doctor at the er that takes me seriously,  regardless of my age. And to top it off, they had me in a bed in the hallway next to a guy and with the same nurse as a guy with c diff! Wth?! Even I know thats not smart because c diff is transmitted easily to people with suppressed immune systems by nurses! My goodness! They didnt even read my chart! If they had,  then they would have (I hope) known better.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I'm planning to feel better so I can do some birthday activities! Fyi: my bday is oct 31